Since the period is a natural womb cleanse it is common for someone’s post-steam period to clear out old menses. As such, proper period care must be observed when someone is steaming. The following womb cleanse care guidelines should be used during the period to assist this process.
- Prioritize rest for the first four days of your menstrual period.
- Avoid the insertion of period products that plug the vaginal canal such as tampons.
- Keep the abdomen warm to support good circulation and blood flow to the uterus.
- Ensure adequate hydration and nutrition to support increased blood production.
- Avoid body inversions and rigorous exercise while menstruating.